Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Thought

So I read an article the other day about how Calgary is one of the most difficult places in Canada to be single. Apparently most of the men in Calgary are too into themselves to make an effort to impress girls and instead sit around waiting for girls to come to them. And maybe girls do the same sometimes. So really, we are all just sitting around thinking we are too good to talk to anybody, but nobody is talking to us, so we are all miserable. Awesome.

As I was driving to work this morning, I started thinking about this article and it really got me thinking about men in Calgary. Does Calgary have a "type" of guy? Does location play a big part in the type of people you meet? What are Calgarian men like?

As I was pondering the existence of my potential future Calgarian husband, a jackass in a horrendous, gas-guzzling, environmental atrocity of a pick up truck cuts me off. As I clench my steering wheel and glare at the back of his truck, what is staring back at me? A pair of balls. WHY, WHY do men hang balls on the back of their trucks? They look disgusting. That's the same thing as women having a pair of tits protruding off of the back bumper of their compact SUV. Like, really? Sure, you're really manly when you hang your own man parts from the back of your manly truck. I think it was the universe telling me I might have a hard time meeting the Mr. Right in the city of Mr. Testicles.




My conclusion:
If you have to hang balls on the back of your vehicle, it means you don't have any balls in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment