Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday

Well, it seems as though my attempt at a "New Beginning" and regular blogging has kinda sucked. I think maybe I have questioned whether or not my thoughts and ideas are worthy of actually blogging about. Like really, who gives a shit? My life is NOT that exciting. BUT... I am still blog obsessed. I follow this cool/weird fashion editor in NYC, this insane hippy vegan freak in Colorado (she's REALLY nuts), I read recipe blogs, wedding blogs, baby blogs, my friends blogs, boring blogs... I don't know what it is, but I find them all fascinating.  And I have recently becoming re-inspired by my awesome co-worker (and great friend) who just started a blog.  She is in the bloggymoon stage of blogging (the honeymoon stage, get it? Ha) where everything is fun and exciting.  But I realized today. NONE of these amazing bloggers are blogging about life-changing events or anything earth-shattering.  Just everyday happenings that I find SO awesome.
So, with the craziness of buying and completely re-doing (painting, carpet, floor, baseboards) a new house with my man (I know -SO exciting! I'm a grown-up!) behind me, I am looking forward to a regular routine and regular dinners and bed-times and regular BLOGGING.  Fingers crossed.  I love routine.  WOOT WOOT! 

I saw this on my friend Jess's blog, and thought I'd steal it to get the ball rolling. 

ABC's About Me
A. Age: 27
B. Bed Size: King - oh yeaaaaaa.  Our latest housey purchase.  *IN LOVE*
C. Chore that you hate: I like satisfying chores - ie. vacuuming.  I hate things that are never-ending - ie. dishes.
D. Dogs:  Not yet.... in the cards for spring.
E. Essential start to your day: A good-bye smooch from Lee (I know, PUKE)
F. Favorite color: Blue!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver usually.
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instruments you play: None. :(
J. Job title: Office Administration/Chiropractic Assistant/Yoga Instructor
K. Kids: Nope.  Love 'em though
L. Live: Calgary, Alberta
M. Mother’s name: Janice
N. Nicknames: Miss (my Dad has called me Miss forever) and Lee calls me Koala because he thinks I cling on to him for dear life like a koala bear. Which I do NOT do. For the record
O. Overnight hospital stays: 5 nights in Grade 6 - I had Scarlet Fever.  Sounds like it was 1920 when I was in Grade 6
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers.  Especially people who SQUINT while they drive.  Scary.
Q. Quote from a movie: So many.  But definitely, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." -Dirty Dancing
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Brothers - 2 younger, A & D
T. Time you wake up: 5:00am 4 days of the week. Glorious, I know.
U. Ultimate Vacation: Anywhere with a beach.
V. Vegetable you hate: Raw eggplant.  They are fine cooked, though.
W. What makes you run late: My hair.  I can't handle bad hair days.  I have been having them alot lately.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: SOOO many... mostly of my back.
Y. Yummy food that you make: EVERYTHING.  So modest.  :)
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes... I love their eyelashes. 

I'm back at it, bitches!!  Talk to you soon....

1 comment: