Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lucky Number 5

I have always hated those nauseating couples that hang off of each other in the grocery store, cuddle in the movie theatre, or kiss in public places.  So hopefully, ME blogging about my amazing Lee doesn’t make me one of those people.  If it does, who the fuck cares?  He is awesome, and today is a special day for us.  We make a point of doing something special on the 5th of every month.  Sometimes simply just acknowledging the day is all it is.  But it’s always special.  So, here are my 5 favourite things about Lee to celebrate the 5th:

1. His willingness to help people.  He is always willing to fix something for someone, make a situation better, solve problems, and generally just lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it.
2. His love of children.  Always an attractive quality in a man.  J  But watching Lee with kids actually MELTS. MY. HEART.
3. His practicality and dependability.  Sometimes it drives me insane, but most times it keep me grounded.  If we were both flighty and “out there” then we would have a problem.
4. His little-kid-ness.  He is like a little kid in a 28 year old body and I LOVE it.  He never takes anything TOO seriously and he is always able to make me laugh.
5. His accepting and easy-going ways.  There are so many times that I catch myself acting like a loonie and think to myself, “If I was with anyone else right now, he would think/do _________.”   But Lee is easy-going and calm and is the most accepting and loving person that I know.  

He makes me feel lucky every day.  And I LOVE HIM!




No comments:

Post a Comment