Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daydreaming...

I want so many house things now that we have a big fancy new house to put fancy new house things in.  The top priorities for our shopping weekend consist of #1. Pretty house things #2. More pretty house things and #3. You guessed it- more pretty house things.  We are only going for 2 nights and will only be driving a little Maxima, so in reality, this trip will not be that epic.  It just seems to be the only thing that is getting me through this day.  This is what I have been daydreaming about......
I want all this..

I want one of these....


I like this...

This is pretty...


  
Nice...


I want these too..


Amazing...

I love throw cushions!
Must have!

2 comments:

  1. think you could pick me up one of those beds?? two of them will totally fit your moms car, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the lamp!! and the peacock feather pattern pillow! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete