Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind

1. Man, I am SO in the mood for cuddling up in front of a sweet little romantic Gerard Butler comedy.
2. Two pounds up? Shit! I'm off beer for a month.
3. DAMN THIS HUGE PENIS! God!
4. I know the best way to resolve this conflict. Let's talk about our feelings.
5. OMG, I am so looking forward to vino and appies at book club Friday night with the boys.
6. Do I EVER need a mani/pedi!
7. Woa, that paisly upholstery on my antique chair totally does NOT go with the throw cushions in the breakfast nook.
8. I'm totally boycotting sex until she apologizes.
9. Babe, can you puh-leeease change the channel? This football stuff is getting old... I really wanna watch The Bachelor.
10. If I want us to date for about 2 years, get married on the beach in Hawaii, have a couple years to ourselves before kids, then have two kids with the last one born before 35, then F*CK, I need to meet the love of my life tonight!

Like I said, they may have the AHV... but we are definitely a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment